1. Monteleiva Tinto Tempranillo Rioja 2018 x 1 bottle (Original price: $180)
Wine Enthusiast Best Buy Award
100% de-stemmed grapes. Aged 3 months in bottle, Montelevia Tinto is a wine with intense clean and shiny purple color. It has aromas fresh fruits and flower notes, as long as lactic notes. It tastes fruity, fleshy and rounded with balanced acidity. Persistent and fruity aftertaste
2. Monteleiva Crianza Rioja 2016 x 1 bottle (Original price: $200)
Best Spanish Wine - Wine & Spirits America's Wine Tasting Competition (WSWA) 2017
Double Gold Award - Wine & Spirits America (WSWA) 2017
Aged 12 months in American-French Oak Barrels and 14 months in bottle, Montelevia Crianza is a full-bodied wine with a long fruity finish.
It has intense cherry robe in color with maroon linings, and aromas of ripe black fruits and balsamic character on the nose.
3. Monteleiva Reserva Rioja 2011 x 1 bottle (Original price: $250)
Wine Enthusiast 90 Points
Aged 18 months in American-French Oak Barrels and 18 months in bottle, Montelevia Reserva is bursting with ripe fruit flab ors supported by toasted oak notes.
It has great persistence and a powerful lingering finish.
4. Diaz Bayo 4U Ribera del Duero 2018 x 1 bottle (Original price: $180)
Clean, shiny and attractive intense purple colour. Fresh fruit and flowers aromas with lactic notes. Fresh, fruity and very pleasant on palate.
5. Petit Vega 8 Cosecha Ribera del Duero 2016 x 1 bottle (Original price: $200)
Aged 8 months in American and French oak barrels. Dark ruby colour with violet shimmer. Intense Red fruits and aromas herbs aromas, with hints of smokiness. Silky texture with red fruits and minerality. Good balance.
6. Petit Vega 18 Cosecha Ribera del Duero 2015 x 1 bottle (Original price: $320)
Aged 18 months in American and French oak barrels. Cherry colour with violet shimmer. Black fruits with spice and cocoa aromas from barrel. Good acidity, elegant with long finish.